Civic Leadership Academy – Spring 2019
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019
If you belong to a union at work or live in a community at home, you can be a leader and the LA Fed can help prepare you. Become a City Council member, serve on a Parks Commission, Planning Commission, School Board, Neighborhood Board, or an Advisory Board.
Take action now to improve your community by applying to our Civic Leadership Academy and bring union values to public service.
- Cohort #3 is now full. Please apply for #4
- Attendance is required for at least four of the five Saturday sessions
- Cohort #4 dates: 6/8, 6/22, 7/13, 7/27, and 8/10
- Apply here.
Saturday 1 – March 9, 2019
Saturday 2 – March 23, 2019
Saturday 3 – April 6, 2019
Saturday 4 – April 27, 2019
Saturday 5 – May 11, 2019
- Breakout Workshops on Achieving Your Goal
- Boards, Commissions, Elected Office, Appointed Office
For questions, contact Hugo Romero at firstname.lastname@example.org.